Covid 19 has hit the travel industry hard. But with our private tailored service adjusted to go beyond government guidelines, we can ensure you and your family can sightsee safely.
Our Covid-19 protocol for tours
In August 2020 the Department of Culture, Media and Sports has announced “Guides are able to take groups of up to 30 on walks outside provided that they have undertaken a risk assessment and are mitigating against any risks identified”
Totally Tailored is dedicated to providing a level of safety that goes beyond the minimum for our guests and their families. After a careful risk assessment we are implementing the following new policies
-We are currently limiting our group sizes to 10. Should you wish to book for a larger group, these will be split into groups of maximum 10 so there is no risk of overcrowding.
– Our tours remain private, that is the only other attendees will be your friends that you booked for, meaning you don’t need to worry about mixing with other households or dealing with approaches to safety that differ from your own.
– Our guides will be provided with masks/visors.
– Guides will refrain from shaking hands or touching guests and will keep a minimum 1 metre distance from Guests
– Guides will ensure the guests are kept to locations where the 1 metre rule can be adhered to with passers by/ suppliers
– Any photos will be taken with the guides phone and emailed to guest, to prevent the handing over of phones for pictures.
– Routes will be adjusted to make sure all the above can be done comfortably
– Effective hand sanitizer will be provided on all tours
– In the instance of vehicles, all vehicles will be thoroughly sanitised before use. For London tours we will exclusively use London black cabs, in which the driver is partitioned with perspex.
– We will consult with each group pre-tour to ensure guests are entirely comfortable with our Covid procedure and make any relevant adjustments or accommodations as appropriate. The guide will be fully briefed on your group or family’s specific needs.
New refund policy
We understand that the situation is constantly changing, so we are offering a special Covid cancellation policy. This means your tour is fully refundable or transferable up to 7 days before the activity date.
Thank you discount.
And as a thank you for your valued business at this difficult time we are currently offering a lockdown easing discount that is 15 percent off all our products for tours booked before December. Simply enter UNLOCK15 at the checkout.